- Courtney was born and raised in Bettendorf, Iowa and moved to Charleston in October of 2020.
- She attended Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida for several years, then continued her academic aspirations at Western Illinois University where she graduated with a double Bachelor’s degree in Criminology and Psychology
- She was on the Dean’s list for two years in a row
- She has experience working with several police departments and enhanced knowledge of the criminal justice system.
- She assists all lawyers in a variety of practice areas
- In her spare time, Courtney enjoys spending time with her dogs Baxter and Benji, her fiancé William, and going to the beach, socializing with friends, and watching live music.